Who can get Canada Business Visitor Visa?
Eligibility requirement for getting Canada business visitor visa:
- Plan to stay for less than six months;
- Do not plan to enter the Canadian labour market;
- Main place of business, and source of income and profits, is outside Canada;
- Have documents that support your application and meet Canada’s basic entry requirements such as having a valid travel document and having enough money for the stay and to return home;
- Must be engaged in a cross-border business include:
- Buying Canadian goods or services for a foreign business or government;
- Taking orders for goods or services;
- Going to meetings, conferences, conventions or trade fairs;
- Giving after-sales service (managing, not doing hands-on labour);
- Being trained by a Canadian parent company that you work for outside Canada;
- Training employees of a Canadian branch of a foreign company or
- being trained by a Canadian company that has sold you equipment or services.
 For more information on who can get Canada business visitor visa please visit online: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/business-who.asp